At STT, we endeavor to provide our guests with outstanding services and experiences. We value your business and your faith in us in delivering you a superior level of service.
It also describes the purposes for which we collect that personal information, the other parties with whom we may share it, and the measures we take to protect the security of your data. It also tells you about your rights and choices with respect to your personal information, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
You are advised to carefully read this Privacy Notice before using or availing of any of our products and/or services.
1. DEFINITIONS In this Privacy Notice, the following definitions are used: Data The personal information, including sensitive personal information and special category personal data (as defined under Data Protection Laws) about you, which we collect, receive, or otherwise process in connection with your use of our stores, website and/or mobile application. Cookies A small file placed on your device by our website or mobile application when you either visit or use certain features of our website or mobile application. A cookie generally allows a website or mobile application to remember your actions or preference for a certain period of time. Data Protection Laws are any applicable laws for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data. Partners, We do not have partners. Service Providers The service includes entities that provide services to STT and to whom we may disclose your Data for a specific purpose pursuant to a written contract. The Sailyas Tenting and Trekking (STT), has been registered with —---- User or you the natural person who accesses our services, websites, or mobile application.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU STT collects Data for various purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. This Data includes, without limitation, the following categories: (a) Contact information: first and last name, email address, postal address, country, phone number, and other similar contact data. (b) Financial information: payment instrument information, transactions, transaction history, preferences, method, mode and manner of payment, spending pattern or trends, and other similar data. Technical information: website, device, and mobile app usage, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and similar information collected via automated means, such as cookies, pixels, and similar technologies. This may include the information mandated by the law enforcement agencies. (c) Product and service information: Your account membership number, registration information, and program-specific information, when you request products and/or services directly from us or participate in marketing programs. (d) Your reviews, feedback, and opinions about our products, programs, and services. (e) Loyalty program information: your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details, and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation. (f) Transaction information: date of the transaction, transaction amount, transaction history, and related details; (g) Other information (which may include special category personal data): Age, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, details of government identification documents provided, occupation, ethnicity, religion, travel history or any other personal information provided in responses to surveys or questionnaires.
3. HOW WE COLLECT DATA in the following ways: · Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or mobile application or give us in any other way (e.g., at our outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks). Please see the section below, titled “Data Shared by You” for more information. · Automatic Information We Collect: We use “cookies”, pixels, and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Please see the section below, titled “Data That is Collected Automatically” for more information. · E-mail Communications: We often receive a confirmation (if your device supports such capabilities) when you open an e-mail from us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email. · Automatic Information We Collect from Other Websites: We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with third-party websites that use our technology or with whom we have a specific agreement. · Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information from other sources. In that case, we may receive information to identify your account with that website. · You can make choices about our collection and use of your Data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove your Data on our website or mobile application. When you are asked to provide data, you may decline. For more information, please see the section below, titled “Your Rights and Choices”.
4. DATA SHARED BY YOU STT may collect your Data in several ways from your use of our stores, website, or mobile application. For instance: (a) when you register with us to receive our products and/or services; (b) when you conduct a transaction with us or attempt a transaction at our stores, on our website, or mobile application; (c) when you complete surveys conducted by or for us; (d) when you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us; (e) from the information gathered by your visit to our stores, website or mobile application; 5. DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY (a) We automatically collect some information when you visit our website or use our mobile application. This information helps us to make improvements to our content and navigation. The information collected automatically includes your IP address. (b) Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, device details, and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and similar information. STT uses this information to measure the site usage, improve the content and ensure safety and security, as well as enhance the performance of our website or mobile application. (c) We may collect your Data automatically via cookies, pixels, and similar technologies in line with settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, please see the section below, titled “Cookies, Pixels and Similar Technologies”.
7. MINORS Our website and mobile application do not offer products or services for use by minors. If you are under 18, you may use our website or mobile application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. SHARING OF DATA We may share your Data in the following ways (and for the purposes of relevant Data Protection Laws, we may do so either as a controller in our own right or as a processor on behalf of and under the instructions of another entity in accordance with our obligations under our agreement with that entity): (a) Partners: We may make available to you services, products, or applications provided by Partners for use on or through our website or mobile application. If you choose to use such services, products or applications, Data related to these uses may be shared with such Partner. Such Partners use your Data for the purposes of providing their own products or services to you. Their use of your Data is subject to their own privacy policies. For further information on how these Partners process you’re Data, please refer to their privacy policies. (b) Service Providers: We may share your Data with Service Providers who may, in the course of providing their respective services, receive and process Data. Examples include storing and analyzing Data, protecting and securing our systems, providing search results and links, providing customer service, credit analysis, processing your Data for profiling, user analysis, and payment processing. These Service Providers will be required to only process data in accordance with our instructions. The Service Providers will also be required to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the Data they process by implementing appropriate technical and organizational security measures. © Protecting STT: We may release Data when we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (a) to comply with a law, regulation, or compulsory legal request; (b) to protect STT ; (c) to protect STT against harm or financial loss; (d) when we believe disclosure is necessary to protect individuals’ vital interests, or (e) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, risk management, and dispute resolution. (h) Third Parties: We may also share your Data with other third parties where: a) You request or authorize us to do so; b) We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process; or c) We need to operate and maintain the security of our website or mobile application, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks. The sharing of your Data will be in line with the processes set out in this Privacy Notice.
9. KEEPING DATA SECURE We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail.
10. RETENTION OF DATA IHCL retains Data for as long as necessary for the use of our products and/or services or to provide access to and use of our website or mobile application, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, enforcing our agreements and as long as processing and retaining your Data is necessary for our legitimate interests. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
11. WHERE WE STORE DATA We may not transfer your Data.The data will be stored at our end
12. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES Depending on which country’s laws are applicable to you, you may have various rights in relation to the Data that we hold about you. To get in touch with us about any of your rights under Data Protection Laws, please use the contact details set in the section below, titled “How to Contact Us”. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event, within any time limits provided for in Data Protection Laws (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. You may be entitled to the following rights in relation to your Data:
a) Right to Confirmation and Access - you may ask us to confirm what Data we hold about you at any time and request us to modify, update or delete such Data. You may also request a copy of the Data we hold about you.
b) Right to Rectification - you have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data that we hold about you, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
c) Right to be Erasure - you have the right to request that we "erase" your Data in certain circumstances.
d) Right to Restrict Our Use of your Data - you have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your Data in certain circumstances, for example, if you dispute the accuracy of the Data that we hold about you or you object to our processing of your Data (including where we process your Data for our legitimate interests, where permitted under applicable law).
e) Right to Object – this right enables you to object to us processing your data where we do so for certain reasons.
f) Right to Data Portability - you have the right to request that we transfer your Data to another third party. This right of data portability only applies to certain types of Data.
g) Right to Withdraw Consent – Where we have obtained your consent to process your data for certain activities, you may withdraw this consent at any time and we will cease to carry out that particular activity that you previously consented to unless we consider that there is an alternative legal basis to justify our continued processing of your Data for this purpose.
h) Right to File Complaints – you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. To get in touch with us about these rights, or for more information about managing your Data and promotional communications, please use the contact details set out in the section below, titled “How to Contact Us”. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during the period for which we hold it.
13. PROCESSING YOUR DATA We take steps to ensure that your Data is processed according to the provisions of this Privacy Notice and the requirements of applicable law. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have to put in place appropriate written contracts..
14. SEVERABILITY If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this Privacy Notice (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Privacy Notice will not be affected.
16. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website and mobile application frequently to see recent changes. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
17. HOW TO CONTACT US To request to review, update, or delete your personal information or to otherwise reach us, please submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com you may contact us for information on Service Providers, Partners, and Tata Group Entities with whom we may share your Data in compliance with this Privacy Notice and applicable law. We will respond to your request within 30 days. GRIEVANCE OFFICER, Please see below the details of our grievance officer: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Uday Niwas, Bye Pass Road, Chalunthi, Sanjauli, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh- 171006